Application Submission Period
Graduate application is open from January 1 to June 15.
The following materials are required to submit together with your Application Form:
- The Highest Educational Level Diploma ( copy );
- Official copy of Transcript;
- HSK test results (If you have);
- Photocopy of Passport (including the valid visa page if you are already in China);
- Recommendation letters from two professors;
- If you are a current student at one of China’s universities now please present a certificate agreeing to your transfer from its office of international students.
- “Statement of purpose”, describing your study plan andfuture perspective.
- Master's program applicants should be university graduates or will graduate by July 31. A doctoral program applicant should have a master's Dgree in the same major or in the relative field of interest;
- Efficient Chinese language skills* (4 grade of HSK) or TOEFL and IELTS scores.
- Recommending by two professors.
*Note: Chinese (Mandarin) is the principle teaching language. BIT also offers some programs in English. Applicants for English taught programs are not required to have Chinese language skills.
If you are applying for admission under Chinese Government Scholarship, please apply online at Online Registration Master & Doctoral Degree Please be known that the Agency Number of Beijing Institute of Technology is 10007.
Other applicants please log on, create an account, complete the online application form, submit all required materials. The application procedure is as follows:
Creat an account → Fill in online application form (Upload required documents) → Waiting for University response → pay the application fee → Print out application form and submit hardcopy of all the required materials to the University.