Beijing Institute of Technology, China (Short Course)
1. Course Duration: 4 weeks or one month
- Passport Photo
- Health examination
- TOEFL min.500 or IELTS min.5.5
- Active student at UMB
- GPA min. 3.2
- Completed 2nd semester
- Candidates should be physically healthy and abide by Chinese Laws and university regulations.
3. Time Schedule:
|Program Season||Time duration||Weeks Totally||Application Deadline|
|Winter program||January 13-January 27||2 weeks||December 15|
|February 6-February 28||3 weeks||January 6|
|Summer program||July 1-August 1||4 weeks||June 1|
|August 1-September 1||4 weeks||July 1|
4. Curriculum and activities :
- 3-hour Chinese Language Class from 8:30 to 11:30 every morning Monday to Friday, including Oral Chinese, Chinese Listening, and Fundamental Chinese. Class will be arranged according to students’ Chinese level.
- 2-hour Chinese Culture Lecture from 14:00-16:00 on Tuesday and Thursday. Lectures are about Chinese History and Culture, Chinese Movie Appreciation, and Chinese Calligraphy and Painting, etc.
- Culture trips: The Great wall, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Chinese Acrobat Show, Beijing Capital Museum, Beijing Zoo, 798 Art Zone, Enterprise visit, etc.
- Fill a form (including all the requirements)
- Get confirmation
- Complete administration and payment
- Briefing by the International Office of UMB
- Join the short course