UMB - Beijing Institute of Technology
In the academic year of 2014/2015 Mercu Buana University and the Beijing Institute of Technology has opened two new international degree programs for Indonesian students. Available programs: Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science, & Bachelor of Design. The programs are available to regular UMB students of the following 4 majors: Teknik Elektro, Sistem Informasi, Teknik Informatika, & Desain Produk. After having finished 4 semesters of studies at UMB, students may apply to continue their studies in BIT for another 4 semesters. The classes of the 4 semesters at BIT will be held in English. After finishing the program, students will be granted two diplomas; one issued by BIT and one by UMB.
Why study in China?
- China has a unique and rich cultural history.
- China is one of the centers of technological innovation today.
- China is the most important trade partner of both ASEAN and Indonesia.
- Chinese language is language spoken by most people in the world. It is one of the six official languages of the United Nations and is an emerging language in international commerce.
Why study in Beijing?
- Beijing is the capital city of China, the center of politics, culture and international trade.
- Largest center of research on science and technology.
- While it is an international metropolis, life in Beijing is affordable (prices of commodities and services are similar to that in Jakarta)
- Beijing is easily accessible by an 9 hour flight from Jakarta.
Why Study in BIT?
- Ranks 4th in the number of national awards in science and technology among Chinese universities.
- BIT is one of the top 500 universities in the world by “QS World University Rankings.
- BIT is an institution that is in the forefront of technological innovation.
- BIT has cooperation with many international technology firms (Toshiba, Hewlett-Packard, SMC, Chang'an Automobile Group, Daimler)
- BIT receives nearly 1000 international students from 95 countries every year.
Why choose these programs?
- You will get two degrees from two Universities in only 8 semesters of study.
- You will study in a world leading technology university at a reduced cost.
- You will learn to use English language professionally
- To immerse yourself in a new culture
- To get a better prospect for your career
How to apply?
- Please fill the online registration of Long Term Credit Transfer
- Email UMB International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Tower Building 1st Floor, M-104 room of the Meruya campus of Mercu Buana University.
- BIT Requirements
- General Requirements for Joining Degree Program
- Electronics Engineering Program Description
- Product Design Program Description
- Curriculum of Bachelor of Computer Science BIT - UMB
- Curriculum of Bachelor of Electronics Engineering BIT - UMB
- Curriculum of Bachelor of Product Design BIT - UMB