1. General Course Information
- The Bachelor Degree program run in 8 (eight) semesters.
- The total number of credit units for the Bachelor Degree program are approximately 144 – 146 credit units, and given in 50 – 54 course subjects.
- Each semester normally has 20 – 24 credit units
- The number of subjects in each semester is around 7 – 8 subjects.
- 1 Academic Year consist of two semesters.
- The beginning of academic year, normally at around September each year. The
following semester normally begin on March each year.
2. Aims, Objectives and Graduate Attributes
- Each Department or Field of Study has individually Course Objectives and Learning Outcome.
3. Learning Resources
- Each subject coming with a detail course details, which cover weekly class schedule, books of references, the assignments and marking requirements.
4. Learning Activities
- Each subject in average has 3 (three) credit units
- Each semester run for 14 (fourteen) weeks of classroom, including laboratory work (if any), excluding the two weeks periods for mid-semester examination and final examination.
- 1 credit unit is equal fifty minutes of classroom or lab work activities each week.
- Some subjects are prerequisite of others subjects or any other academic activities.
- Each subject has a range of grade A to E (A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, D and E)
- The minimum requirement to pass the course is by getting a grade more than or equal to C.
- Each grade has a weight of 4 to 0.
- The GPA (Graduate Point Average) has a scale of 4
- At the final semester, all student has to written a final project and presenting atthe front of three faculty members
7. Policies & Guidelines
- Faculty and/or Department might has specific requirement for their courses and students, among others are: types of a Final Project, the assessment format for the final project, an internship programs.