Producing graduates with mastering in applying theoretical approaches, concepts and practical skill in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Graduating from this program will be having capabilities in planning, developing, and implementing a strategic business in modern telecommunications systems, with considering its technical and non-technical aspects.
- Telecommunication Management
- Technology and Microwaves
- Network Security ICT
- Entry Requirements: S1 all fields of engineering studies
- Load and Study Period: 38 credits in 4 semesters
- Graduate degree: Master of Engineering (MT)
- Curriculum Click Here