MASTER OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
Producing graduates with strong business vision, leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as competence in implementing continuous improvement strategies, including the strategy of quality improvement and cost efficiency.
- Graduating from this program will be having capabilities in evaluating and designing work systems that are productive, efficient, healthy, and safe.
- Being able to design a reliable operation process, with quality products and services
- Productivity and Quality Engineering
- Supply Chain Systems
- Entry Requirements: S1 / D4 all fields of study
- Load and Study Period: 39 Credits in 4 Semesters
- Graduate Degree: Master of Management (MM)
- Curriculum Click Here