Producing graduates with strong business vision, leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as competence in implementing continuous improvement strategies, including the strategy of quality improvement and cost efficiency.
- Graduating from this program will be having capabilities in evaluating and designing work systems that are productive, efficient, healthy, and safe.
- Being able to design a reliable operation process, with quality products and services
- Productivity and Quality Engineering
- Supply Chain Systems
- Entry Requirements: S1 / D4 all fields of study
- Load and Study Period: 39 Credits in 4 Semesters
- Graduate Degree: Master of Management (MM)
- Curriculum Click Here