MASTER OF MANAGEMENT
Provide teaching and learning process in the form of research analysis, comparative study, problem solving, so it can take appropriate decision in the managerial process in business organizations for both profit and nonprofit organizations.
- Graduates of this graduate school will be able to develop their skill and knowledge in management science professionally.
- The graduates will be able to solve problems in managerial level of the company in both profit or nonprofit organizations through multidisciplinary approach.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Production Management
- Entry Requirements: S1 / D4 all fields of study
- Load and Study Period: 39 Credits in 4 Semesters
- Graduate Degree: Master of Management (MM)
- Curriculum Click Here