- Application requirements materials:
- Copy of Passport – double-page spread with photo (scan copy).
- Application Form – College Form (scan copy).
- Resume – College Form (*.doc format).
- Study certificate, given by the University.
- Placement Test Time: March 6, 2015
- Arrival Time: March 3, 2015 – March 5, 2015
- Study Periods: Spring semester (March 9, 2015-July 10, 2015)
- Admission Deadline: 1 February 2015.
- Basic Application Requirements: 18-60 years old and good state of health
- Application procedure
- Applicant (or International Office) submits application materials to Qindao College (by email).
- Qindao College checks the documents and informs the applicant about necessary corrections and additional documents.
- When all the necessary documents received and all the corrections made (if any), Qindao College prepares JW202 and Admission Notice for the applicant (JW202 and Admission Notice are necessary to apply for visa).
- After JW202 and Admission Notice preparation is over, Qindao College informs the applicant (or International Office), that the documents are ready.
- Qindao College sends JW202 and Admission Notice to the applicant (or International Office) by express mail service.
- The applicant applies for a visa and gets the visa.
- The applicant enters China and arrives at Qingdao College.
Fees and Other Main Expenses (for semester students – X2 visa holders):
|Tuition Fee||7 000RMB /semester or
14000RMB /per year
|(free for up to two applicants from Mercu Buana University)|
|Accommodation Fee*||80RMB /day||Single Room|
|40RMB /day||Double Room|
|Postal expenses||According to the actual expenses|
|Accommodation Deposit||500RMB||Will be refunded when checking out|
|Books||In average 250 RMB /semester||Depend on the level|
|Airport Pick Up Fee||50RMB /person||At Qingdao International Airport|
|Meals per day||Approx..: 30 RMB /day|
* Accommodation Fee should be paid once, on arrival, for 150 days. After the end of the semester Financial Department is to make accommodation fee recalculation based on the day of arrival and the date of departure after official semester end date (July 10, 2015) – for every student. For example, one student will leave the College on July 15, 2015 and, actually, taking into account the day of arrival, this student will have been staying in the dormitory for 132 days. It means 18 unused days (150–132 = 18 days), so Accommodation Fee for unused 18 days will be given back to the student.
- Meal expenses (based on on campus canteen menu): 30-40 RMB /person /day
- Academic building is near the dormitory.
- Standard terms for Chinese Language Programs are: 4 weeks (Summer Camp), 1 semester (18 weeks) and 1 year (2 semesters = 36 weeks).