Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Exchange students to BIT can study in the regular degree programs conducted in English or Chinese, they are also welcomed to study in our Chinese language study program. No tuition fee for the exchange students. We receive students from undergraduate, master and PhD level from the home university, except the first year undergraduate students. The exchange program extends from one semester to two semesters in the academic program or Chinese language program.
We will give the scholarship for 3 outstanding students to join this exchange program. The scholarship will covers your tuition fee and accommodation in BIT.
Outbound Credit Earnings
Online Application Period
- Spring : Oct.5th – Dec 5th Closed
- Fall : Mar.5th– May 5th Coming Soon
- Online Registration
- Fulfill the requirements
- International office will process the admission
- Getting acceptance
- Join the student exchange
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information System
* All Undergraduate Programs(Reguler 1, Reguler 2, & D3)
- Transcripts at UMB (English version with signature and/or seal by the UMB)
- One letter of recommendation by UMB KAPRODI
- Statement of Purpose clearly indicating duration and purpose of study, preferred technical work or experience and academic background
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photo of applicant
- TOEFL; 500
- GPA; 3.5
- Health Examination
- Enrollment Letter
|Ticket Return||IDR 8.000.000,-|
|Living Cost (Eat, Transportation, Internet, Phone)||IDR 2.000.000,-/month|
|Dormitory||CNY 900,-/month (IDR 1.956.000,-)|
|Application Fee||CNY 500,- (one time) (IDR 1.086.000,-)|
|Medical Insurance||CNY 300,- (IDR 652.000,-)|
|Medical Check Up||IDR 1.000.000,-|
|Incentives UMB||IDR 10.000.000,-|
|TOTAL After Incentive
List of Common Question ?
1. Is Reguler 2 or Kelas Karyawan Student can apply this program ?
answer : Yes if that student does not have a job and does not interupt his/her job (mostly employee)
2. In China, is it hard to find the HALAL Food ?
answer : No, it is easy, inside campus area, there are 2 kinds of Halal place, which those are Muslim Canteen and Halal Restaurant, beside those, there will be many restaurants outside campus.
3. Still related from question no 2, is it hard to find Mosque for Muslim ?
answer : It is easy to find Mosque in main city in Beijing, 20 minutes by Bus or 2 Stations from BIT.
4. How to transfer or get Money ?
answer : Can use Visa/Mastercard Indonesia Bank in there. The cost within country when single take is is Rp.25.000,–, or can use Money Changer and send directly from Indonesia to Your Local Bank.
5. Better you do Medical Check Up in Indonesia instead of in Beijing, it is cheaper. Suggestion to do Medical Check up in Rumah Sakit Mayapada, there is specific medical to go to China for student.