Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- Fill the application form
- Fulfill the requirements
- International office will process the admission
- Getting acceptance
- Join the student exchange
- Latest transcript
- Scan of All pages of Passport (passport must be valid for at least 12 months)
- 5 photos 5×4 cm
- Health examination
- Insurance arrangement
- TOEFL min.550 IELTS min.5
- Recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Active student at UMB
- GPA min. 3.5
- Completed 2nd semester
How to apply
- Please fill the online registration of Credit Transfer
- Email UMB International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Tower Building 1st Floor, M-104 room of the Meruya campus of Mercu Buana University.
|Ticket Return||USD 222 (IDR 3.100.000,-)|
|Visa||USD 120 (IDR 1.610.000,-)|
|Living Cost (Eat, Transportation, Internet, Phone)||IDR 2.000.000,-/month|
|Total expanses||IDR 6.710.000,-|
|Incentives UMB (Students get from UMB)||IDR 7.500.000,-|
|TOTAL||+ IDR 790.000,- (Students get after Incentive – Total Expanses)|
|*Subject to change|
1. Is Reguler 2 or Kelas Karyawan Student can apply this program ?
answer : Yes if that student does not have a job and does not interupt his/her job (mostly employee)
2. How to transfer or get Money ?
answer : Can use Visa/Mastercard Indonesia Bank in there. Charge within country when single take is is Rp.25.000,–, or can use Money Changer and send directly from Indonesia to Your Local Bank.