Wuhan University of Technology
Outbound Credit Earnings
Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) was merged on May 27th 2000, from the former Wuhan University of Technology (established in 1948), Wuhan Transportation University (established in 1946) and Wuhan Automotive Polytechnic University (established in 1958). Wuhan University of Technology (武汉理工大学) is located in Wuchang, Wuhan, Hubei Province (5 hours from Shanghai). The size of the campus is 267 hectares, there are two main campuses. One is located at Mafangshan, 122# Luoshi Road, and the other is at Yujiatou, 1040# Heping Avenue.
Number of Students
- Undergraduates 37,000 students.
- Graduates 16,000 students.
- International Students 1,561 students.
Number of Professor
- Professors : 771 persons
- Lecturers: 916 persons
- Associate Professors: 1364 persons.
- 801st World University Ranking (The Higher Education).
- 241st Asia University Ranking (QS).
- 151st BRICS Ranking (QS).
- 151st by subject Material Science Ranking (QS).
- 1 Academician of the Royal Academy of Belgium
- 2 Academicians, and 4 Shared Academicians
- 3 Academicians of Thousands of People Plan
- 2 Chief scientists for State “973 Program”
- 8 Scholars of the Yangtze River
- 3 Professors awarded for State Famous Teachers
- 4 Professors supported by State Outstanding Youth Fund
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information System
- Transcripts at UMB (English version with signature and/or seal by UMB)
- One letter of recommendation by UMB
- Statement of Purpose clearly indicating duration and purpose of study, preferred technical workor experience and academic background
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photo of applicant
- TOEFL; 500
- GPA; 3.5
- Health Examination
- Enrollment Letter
- A scanned copy of latest gained diploma
|Ticket Return||IDR 6.500.000,-|
|Living Cost (Eat, Transportation, Internet, Phone)||IDR 12.000.000,-/semester|
|Incentives UMB||IDR 10.000.000,-|
|TOTAL||IDR 18.100.000 (Incentives Reduced)|
|*Subject to change|
1. Is Reguler 2 or Kelas Karyawan Student can apply this program ?
answer : Yes if that student does not have a job and does not interupt his/her job (mostly employee)
2. In China, is it hard to find the HALAL Food ?
answer : No, it is easy, each campus has their Muslim Canteen, beside those, there will be many restaurants outside campus.
3. Still related from question no 2, is it hard to find Mosque for Muslim ?
answer : It is easy to find Mosque in main city in Wuhan, 3 Stations by Bus from WUT.
4. How to transfer or get Money ?
answer : Can use Visa/Mastercard Indonesia Bank in there. The cost within country when single take is is Rp.25.000,–, or can use Money Changer and send directly from Indonesia to Your Local Bank.