OUTBOUND FULL MASTER & DOCTORAL
UNIVERSIDAD CATHOLICA DE MURCIA, SPAIN
Universitas Mercu Buana (UMB) of Jakarta, Indonesia and Universidad Católica de Murcia of Murcia (UCAM), Spain has opened a join degree program where students can earn two master degrees: Master of Management and Master of Business Administration in 4 semesters of course work, internship and research assignments.
Participants of the program spend 3 semesters studying at Universitas Mercu Buana in Indonesia and 1 semester at Universidad Católica de Murcia in Spain.
Application Procedure, Requirements and Fees
- You may apply for the join degree program as an enrolled student of UMB's Master of Management program
- Applicants are required to have a good conduct of English to be able to follow the classes (B2 level, IELTS 5.5, TOEFL Ibt: 65, TOEFL Paper: 500)
- GPA (IPK) above 3.0
- Previous travel experience is an advantage
- Application documents:
- Copy of passport
- Undergraduate diploma (legalized by DIKTI, DEPKUMHAM, KEMLU and Spanish Embassy)
- Engish language certificate
- Transcript of records (legalized by KEMDIKBUD)
- Tuition fee for the 1 semester at UCAM: EUR 3280
- Interview via Skype
- Deadline of Application: 15 February 2018 via email to email@example.com
- Start of the program in Spain: 4 April 2018
- End of Master´s Project Deposit: 9 September 2018
- End of Master´s Project Viva Presentation: 19-20 September 2018
All of the credits earned at Universitas Mercu Buana Master of Management program will be transferred for the Master of Business Administration degree program of UCAM. Students will only need to finish the following modules:
|1.||Financial Management and Business Organization||15|
|2.||Business Internship or European and Spanish Culture||6|
|3.||End of Master’s Project||9|
Cost of Living
Despite the high quality of life offered by the Region of Murcia, the cost of living is not too high. Below you may find an estimation of the living costs in Murcia (accommodation, meals, entertainment).
- Rent a room in a shared flat: €150 – 250 per month
- Food: €200 per month
- Urban Transports: €20 – 30 per month
- Menu bar UCAM: €4.20 (basic) – €6.70 (two courses, dessert and coffee)
- Fast food restaurant menu: €5 – 7
- Combination Sandwich: €2.30
- Soft Drink: €1.50
- Espresso € 0.80
- Gym: €200 (per academic year)
- Cinema ticket: €6.
- Drink: €3 – 7
UCAM is a private Catholic University with 18 years of history and more than 14,000 students, offering 28 bachelor degrees, 57 master programs, 21 PhD courses as well as other prestigious titles.
UCAM’s teaching method is based on personalized attention with small numbers of students per class and a personal tutor per individual student. Moreover, the University provides a modern system of long-distance teaching and is equipped with the latest technological infrastructure. Strategic partners, offices and teaching facilities in various countries around the world e.g. Jakarta, Cuba, Uruguay and Singapore complement UCAM’s flexible and highly dynamic academic product portfolio.
UCAM’s campus is located at the Jerónimos Monastery, which is a historical site erected in the 18th century. The university disposes of an area of over 225,000 square meters with gardens, parking and sports facilities, laboratories and research centers. Together with its baroque church, UCAM’s campus has been declared a historical-artistic national monument.
On campus, students will find bright and wide classrooms, a library, auditoriums, meeting and work offices, public computers, a newsroom, multimedia and language facilities as well as television and radio studios. Moreover, WIFI is freely accessible from any WLAN supporting device.
UCAM does not end at its campus’ borders, however. Within walking distance, students can find the UCAM Sports Center, located in an outlet shopping mall, La Noria. Apart from that, a supermarket can be found just a few meters away from UCAM’s entrance gates.
Located in the southeast of Spain, the Region of Murcia is characterized by mild temperatures and long hours of day light. Here, just as in a small continent of its own, a variety of cultural activities and diverse flora and fauna offer endless possibilities to visitors. Beautiful beaches, rural areas, historical cities, rich traditions, enchanting folklore and spirited culture mix together to form a dynamic and attractive tourist environment.
Phone: +62 812-1050-0081 , + 62 21 584-0816 (ext. 3902, 3905)
WhatsApp: +62 812-1050-0081
- General Introductiom & Requirements 3+1
- Course Description of UCAM's MBA Degree Program
- UCAM MBA Curriculum