Vision of Universitas Mercu Buana
“To become an Leading and Excellent University in Indonesia to Produce Professionals Who Meet the Needs of Industry and Society in Global Competition by 2024”.
Mission of Universitas Mercu Buana
- Organizing education, research and community service, and achieving academic excellence to produce professionals and graduates who meet the required quality standards of work.
- Implementing effective and efficient higher education management, as well as developing collaborative networks with industry and sustainable partnerships in response to changing currents and global competitiveness.
- Develop competencies and foster entrepreneurial spirit and professional ethics for students and staff who make a positive contribution to improving the quality of life.
Work Culture of Universitas Mercu Buana
- Honesty is the harmony between words and actions according to applicable regulations. For lecturers not to do plagiarism and for students not to cheat during exams.
- Discipline is obedience to respect and implement applicable provisions. For lecturers and students in the form of not being late in carrying out lectures.
- Responsibility in the form of awareness and willingness to carry out and bear the risks of work. For lecturers to carry out tridharma related to lecturer performance and for students to submit assignments on time.
- Creativity is the belief and willingness to continuously improve performance. For lecturers and students are always trying to find new ways.
- Local wisdom is to include local culture in completing tasks, responsibilities, and communicating. For lecturers and students wearing batik according to the time specified and conducting research according to the advantages of the locality.
- Environmentally friendly, namely awareness and participation in protecting the environment, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of energy use. For lecturers and students in the form of an orderly waste disposal, a green campus and saving electricity and office stationery.