Inbound Full Degree
High school diploma (legalized by school)
Academic Report （legalized by school）
Medical Check Up
Proof of payment
Recommendation Letter from your school
Fee: IDR 1,000,000 – 2,000,000 per month
Type: 2-4 people in one bedroom
Location: On campus dormitory or nearby rented rooms
TOEFL ≥ 430
(If you are not meet the requirement, we offer an English training)*
*Additional fee apply
There are 144 credits point, in 52 subjects, required to fill in 8 semesters.
The course registration is due before the date of arrival. Accepted nominees will receive further notification.
Supporting Documents Required
- Last Academic transcript from home university
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (TOEFL/IELTS or others) (period of validity of the test results is not more than two years and is intended only for applicants whose native language is not English).
- Certificate of good health from a recognized Hospital or Medical clinic. It is not necessary to attach lab results or chest x-ray.
- Recent photograph (3 x 4 cm) and (2 x 3 cm) with Red Background (for visa purposes)
- Complete scan of the applicant’s passport (first page).
- Recommendation letter from a home university faculty member
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation Letter (Purposes of joining this program)
- High school diploma or equivalent (In English)
- Certificate of Insurance (Every student must keep a valid insurance coverage throughout their stay in Indonesia)
- PERSONAL STATEMENT INBOUND (Click here for download the format)
|Online Application Period||February – June|
|Deadline of Application||June4th|
|Request for Missing Documents||June 15th|
|Evaluation of Applicants||June – July|
|Sending Admission and Visa Approval Package||The end of July|
|Date of Orientation||August 29th*|
|Expected Arrival Date||August 26th*|
*subject to change
**exact date will be informed later
UMB follows the following academic grading system:
Jl. Meruya Selatan No. 1, Kembangan
West Jakarta 11650
Mobile: +62 812 10 5000 81
Phone: +62 21 584 0816 ext 3902
Fax: +62 21 584 0813